Super easy recipe…and a good one!
Crispy Ranch Chicken
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (I just used chicken tenderloins)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a large baking sheet [I used a baking dish] with nonstick cooking spray. Combine the rice cereal, Parmesan cheese, and ranch salad dressing mix in a large bowl.
- Place beaten egg whites in a medium bowl. Dip each chicken thigh (or tenderloin) in the egg whites and then in the cereal mixture to coat evenly.
- Arrange the coated chicken on the prepared baking sheet/dish. Bake until golden and juices run clear, about 20-25 minutes.
Nutritional Info: 331 calories, 15.4 g fat (5.4 g saturated fat), 12 g carbs [per serving]