- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 pound cubed boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 bunch scallions
- In a small bowl, whisk together 3/4 cup water and peanut butter.
- In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, patted dry, and cook until no longer pink. Transfer to plate.
- In same skillet, cook carrots and 1/2 cup chopped scallions over medium heat for 30 seconds. Stir in peanut butter mixture.
- Return chicken to pan and cook, stirring until heated through.
- Top with 1/4 cup scallions and serve with brown rice.
Quick, simple, and tasty!