A sweet breakfast treat. Yum!
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup mixed fresh berries (I used raspberries)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease muffin pan. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until pale, about 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs and beat until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add cream, vanilla, and salt. Mix until combined.
- Beat in flour until incorporated.
- Gently stir in berries.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, about 3/4 full. Top each muffin with a few berries if desired and bake 30-35 minutes.