Wow. Did September fly by for anyone else?
Now that it’s officially fall (isn’t this tree at the end of my street gorgeous?) and October is here, I’m in full pumpkin and other fall food mode. I spent last evening baking fun fall treats with a fellow grad student and wanted to share one of my favorite fall recipes with you (who am I kidding, these cookies are good all year, not just fall!).
- 1 stick margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 package chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 350 and grease baking sheets.
- Cream margarine and sugar.
- Add vanilla, egg, and pumpkin (beat).
- Mix in the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake approximately 14 minutes.
These are so deliciously moist and sure to help you get your pumpkin fix. Enjoy!